Wednesday, May 13, 2015

And the winners are...

It's time to announce the randomly selected winners from some past posts. Sorry for the delay on these but I have been a bit under the weather and not getting much done. All winners have been notified and I believe the winners of P.O. Dixon's book and Jan Hahn's book have received their books. Posting the winners has been my failure but I am slowly playing catch-up. :)

A special thanks to all the authors for being my guests. I enjoyed having you stop by. Thank you also for the giveaways. 

So-o-o, winners, here we go!

So Far Away by P.O. Dixon

       Ceri   eBook 
J Dawn King   Paperback 


A Peculiar Connection by Jan Hahn

Michelle F   Paperback 


The Bennet and Darcy Arrangement by Melanie Schertz

DungVu   eBook


Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James

PdxIrishGirl   Paperback


Next up will be the winners for Days of Future Past 
by Sally Smith O'Rourke.
That giveaway ends on May 16 at midnight. If you haven't stopped by yet, you need to do so. There are two books in the offering, one paperback, US, and one eBook, international. Sally shares a very interesting post so you do not want to miss it. I will be posting a review in a day or two so commenting will give you double chances at winning.

3 comments:

  1. Ah, poor Janet! Hope you're feeling better.

    Hey everyone! Congrats on your new books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much. I love Pam's writing. Yippee!

    ReplyDelete