Friday, October 16, 2015

Playing Catch-up Again...

Here I go again, playing catch-up on listing some past winners of books and eBooks on my blog. All winners have been notified and all have responded. I offer my sincere apology to all of you, dear readers, for my lapse in posting the winners. It has been entirely too long in coming. I promise I will try to be more prompt with my posts. Please know, that the authors have nothing to do with the lack of winners's posts. It is all on me and I take full responsibility.
I appreciate each of you and your support of More Agreeably Engaged.

I will start from the most recent giveaway and work backward.

Sketching Character by Pamela Lynne

eBook: tgruy
eBook: BookLuver88


A Jane Austen Christmas by Carlo DeVito

 Hardcover: Regina Jeffers


As Good as a Lord by P.O. Dixon

Paperback:  Dung Vu
eBook:  Patty Edmisson


Yours Forevermore, Darcy by KaraLynne Mackrory

eBook:  Eva


Denial of Conscience by Cat Gardiner

Paperback: tgruy
eBook:  Anji


Take a Chance On Me by Marilyn Brant

eBook:  Nik Baur


In Appreciation to Readers ~ Jan Hahn

Prize Package + Amazon Gift Card:  Luthien84
Prize Package:  Mrs. Darcy
Prize Package:  Tina Carter
Prize Package:  Chiari Lanzi
eBook:  Tiffany


Jane by the Sea by Carolyn Murray

eBook:  Eva
eBook:  BeckyC


Mr. Darcy to the Rescue by Victoria Kincaid

eBook: Michelle Fidler


Miss Georgiana Darcy of Pemberley by Shannon Winslow

Paperback:  Anonymous
eBook:  tgruy
eBook:  Luthien84


A Constant Love by Sophie Turner

eBook:  Anna


Sweet Caresses by Sarah Johnson

eBook:  tgruy


Inspired by Grace by Jeanna Ellsworth.

Choice of Paperback or eBook:  NovElla


Suddenly Mrs. Darcy by Jenetta James

Paperback:  rayvness79


Yours by Design by Robin Helms

Paperback:  BeckyC
eBook:  NikBaur


A Will of Iron by Linda Beutler

eBook:  VesperMeikle

Again, I apologize for my tardiness in posting these winners. 
Congratulations to each of you and I hope you will continue to visit my blog.

A special thanks to all the authors who make our reading time possible
and who have these wonderful giveaways. We love your books!

2 comments:

  1. Ah, no biggie, Janet!

    Congrats everyone! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to all the winners!
    My, you're in for amazing treats!

    ReplyDelete