Thursday, May 26, 2016

And the winners are...

Hello to everyone and I hope you are having a good week. It has been a good week here in the Hill Country of Texas. We have actually had spring this year instead of going straight from winter to summer. We are still having some rain and with the cooler weather, everything is green and lush.
I wish it would stay that way! :)

It is time now for me to announce some winners! That is always fun. I have two winners from the guest post by Trudy Brasure. This great giveaway was winner's choice of either of Ms. Brasure's books plus winner's choice of paperback or eBook. The giveaway was for two winners. 













Those two winners are:

Paperback - A Heart for Milton:  Vesper Meikle

Paperback - In Consequence:  Anji

Congratulations, ladies! I know you will enjoy your books. Let us know your thoughts if you get a chance.

As always, thank you for supporting
More Agreeably Engaged.
I appreciate you very much.

Trudy Brasure, thank you for being my guest and having such a generous giveaway. I hope you will visit again soon. Keep us posted on your next release! Please come back for another visit.

6 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Vesper and Anji! I hope you'll enjoy diving into John Thornton's thoughts through my books. :)
    Thank you, Janet, for giving me the opportunity to share my love of Mr. Thornton with those who may not have tried N&S fan fiction yet!
    I look forward to contributing to this blog again in the future. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so glad you visited my blog. I hope many will get involved with the N&S fan fiction. It is always wonderful to share the love of John Thornton! :)

      I will be anticipating more guest posts from you.

      Delete
  2. Yay for Vesper and Anji! Happy Reading.

    I just finished In Consequence and was swoony so hope you love it, Anji!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it is my favorite of the two but loved them both!

      Delete
  3. Congrats, Anji and Vesper!! Lovely treats for two lovely ladies :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These books are truly lovely treats...Thanks, Joana.

      Delete